MICROCONTROLLER AND MICROPROCESSOR SYSTEMS
NOVO’s design engineers will architect an embedded system design solution tailored to specific product requirements, drawing on their experience with incorporating digital, analog, and mixed-signal processors into products with both centralized and distributed control architectures. We have worked with with a broad range of microcontrollers and microprocessors, as well as a variety of SOC and SOM products. Delivered solutions have processed a wide variety of sensor inputs and control outputs, with all the required analog signal conditioning, digital signal processing, precision digitizing, and analog control.
Power supply design experience ranges from low-power battery-operated systems to mains-connected systems. Power management and smart battery backup systems have been incorporated into many designs.
Learn more about NOVO’s FPGA design expertise here.
EMBEDDED SYSTEM EXPERTISE:
- MICROCONTROLLERS: ATMEL, TI, ST MICRO, PIC AND NXP
- MICROPROCESSORS: ARm, POWERPC
- RTD, THERMISTORS, THERMOCOUPLES
- STRAIN GAGES
- HALL EFFECT SENSORS
- OPTICAL SENSORS/ENCODERS
- ANALOG-TO-DIGITAL CONVERTERS (ADC)
- DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTERS (DAC)
- LOW-NOISE AMPLIFIERS
- MOTION CONTROLLERS aND MOTOR DRIVERS
- ETHERNET, LVDS, USB, I2C, SPI, SERDES, CAN BUS